Friday, September 12, 2008

Back! Ready and Action!

Apology // Battle Against the Nuaness!

Eh heh heh heh. Sorry people for not updating man. Quite a lot happened =p During the last post, its exam period le. So After Exam, too long never post. So nua now haha. =\ Gonna try to update as much as possible xD

New Blog Music // Memories of Beach

I have to say, I quite like this song =) Quick and Light. So yeah hehe =) Do tell me if you guys like the songs or not, if not then I change le =p I try to change music once in a while =)

Holiday // Decisions // Calm down

So many things have happened since the past few months. I feel so exhausted. I really want to settle down to rest. Feeling so so tired from everything. Decided to no work during this whole holiday of 6 weeks. Lied to my parents that I still having exams, now is study period. I really need my head to settle down now.

Birthday // Early Celebrate // Unbelieveable

Crazily, I celebrated my birthday 3 days before the actual day, on the actual day itself then 6 days later Lol.

3 days before : During Church! Whole Cell group celebrated for me =D Didn't realised that my birthday landed on the same day with Michelle Lew(not feifei) and Anderson's Brother. I got tau pok-ed by the guys man, the gave me the "modified version of tau pok" so crazy man. Mean while, the got me a really cute strawberry cake(my first birthday cake after so many years) and Ian got me a StarWars Yoda figurine(still can't bear to open it because its first sealed)

The Actual day : Weixian was the first guy who wished me a happy birthday lol. Thanks Weixian(if you are reading this). Still old buddies better lol. xD Anyways, went for encounter retreat, we stayed at salvation army, we sang songs and wanxin jie told Weiwei that its my birthday and they sang me a birthday song. Its rare to have so many people to sing b.d. song to you nowadays. Haha. So awesome =) During my last few moments of birthday. The guys during the encounter retreat Tau pok-ed me again! this time xD The bed snapped Lol! It was soooo funny lol.

6 days later : Jerrold, Ed and myself, we went to eat at clementi Sakura Buffet. Met Xinlong while on the way. During that day, Ed company me go make specs, Yes I got new specs now, Black geek one. Heh heh, anyway, during noon, we went to simlim to go shop for the game ed wanted, but no have and met a few scammers, lucky we never got tricked lol. The buffet at night was great! We eat and chatted, like old times in 163, Good times Good times =)

Computer Interfacing // Careless Exam

I totally missed the paper man! I read 25 of August as 26 of August, so I missed that paper. 30% core module! Ohhhh noooeeeeeesssss! -_- I was so devastated during that time I tell you. Panic and Sianess >_<>.>

Bad Dreams // Weird Dreams // Sleepless Nights

Having a hard time to sleep recently. Keep having a weird or bad dream which woke me up, very early, then later after that, I every 30 mins will be awake for no reason. Need to pray more before I sleep now aways.

Emoness // Sianess // Nuaness

Feeling rather down recently, quite down, quite depressed. But I know I can overcome this period de. For I have faced it before, especially during my sec school days haha. People who read this, don't worry, I'm going to be OKAY! xD

Forgiveness // Family

Still trying to forgive my family. Recently they keep scolding me for no reason, do anything also scold. I feel so angry and yes i can sense hatred growing. But I know I must pray for God to give me the ability to forgive =)

Old Friends // Sec School Maties // Their Birthdays

Meanwhile 2 of my closest sec school mates are having their b.d. Soon. Weixian on 4th October and Peixuan on 17 September. Planning to save up to buy Weixian a present. YES WEIXIAN! I'm getting you a present! Muahahaha! You will know I buy you a present but not what I buy for you haha.

Meanwhile, those who see the above message, please wish then a Happy Birthday on the day =)

Mooncakes // Latern Festival!

Can't wait for this sat, Cell group celebrate Latern Festival and Mooncakes. I so long no celebrate le =p Can't wait haha.

Wish to do recently

I want to eat strawberry icecream for some reason. Lots of them xD Weeeeeee





LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG POST XD

Will post soon again =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home