Saturday, October 11, 2008

When Life Hurts The Most

When Life Hurts The Most

Sorry guys for not updating much. Too many things happening nowadays. Feel so tired liao... So many things are crashing down on my life. I feel so helpless and tired. Recently my elder brother ran away from home, leaving a letter behind saying he had lost the $80k(my mom + aunt + grandparents grave money) My mom haven't been eating and sleeping much. My family place more stress on me to make it to uni so that I can earn more money in future.

Monday, when we heard the news, I feel so stressed, have to choose GEMs(General elective modules) my time table not planned. My graduation definitely delayed by half a year le. I feel so zzz now. Then when all is happening, thursday I have to caught flu.

Yesterday, someone commited suicide near my house. Really, like just next block. Suddenly feel so depressed and tempted to do the same. But I know I can't. I know I cannot do that for I will bring more trouble.

I feel very stress and sian. I don't know what to do... I just feel so down... So no motivated man...

Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home