Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back =|

Well, I suppose I'm back from a huge emotional ride.

How to say leh, still learning and struggling to live ba. Sometimes knowing that nobody actually reads this blog, I find it rather pointless to post. Those who reads, don't even mention anything. So yeah...

Lets talk about the good things, Family has just become bigger :) Cell Group have just increased by 6 more guys ^^ I'm really glad that today during prayer meeting, we are like a big family. No one really cares about who you are in the past, all I know is that they love me. I'm really happy. Praise God for Blessing me with such a great family and bless me with so much love.

I Achieved 5As and 1 B+ for this semester, another thing to praise God ^^ its really not possible for me to get such grades. I was really distracted from studies during that period of time. But I'm glad that God and the rest of the family is there with me.

Alright, not its the depressing parts ba, ITP is horrible, I just felt sooooo sooooo soooo Angry at my colleagues, for they had been humiliating me. Never once have I been so humiliated in my life. I just felt sooo sooo angry... Still struggling to be a good Christian by not fighting, not argueing and lift everything to God. Its hard... But I'm clinging on. I am really.

A brother of mine refuse to reply any message or phone calls. Totally avoid me. Don't really know what to say.

I realised that, I really quite a bit of friends, most of them aren't very close to me. Haha... and here I am sometimes trying to be close to them, or acted as if I am still close ba. Though some friends, no matter how long you have yet contacted, they will still help out rightaway when you asked. I'm really glad that one of my primary school friend helped me when I need it.

Others, when you try to talk to them for like... perhaps a long time... They just ignore what you try to tell him... and the next time he talk to me... is to ask me if I can help him in studies. As though I am some thing of "thing" to help him pass his exam.

Ugh... Bad things always seems to be more then good things...

Edit: But I believe that I'm not looking hard enough for the good things!

But no worries, I in a good state. Still learning! Still perservering!

Alright... Till another time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home